RESIGNATION LETTER - (Sample)


SAN ROQUE HUMAN RESOURCES CORPORATION
National Highway, Tanauan Batangas


DATE:                    February 16, 2013

SUBJECT:             Resignation

GREETING’S IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR JESUS CHRIST.

                With humility, I would like to tender my voluntary resignation, effectively February 16, 2013, for I have been presented with an opportunity that enable to work in the area of my stated reference.

                Also I like to take this opportunity to thank you Sir and the officers and staff of “SAN ROQUE HUMAN RESOURCES CORPORATION” for the experience and for giving me a chance to be a part of our prestigious company, it’s been an honor and great privilege working with you and also for all the support extended to me and my family morally and financially. I’m hoping for your kind consideration to this matter.

                Thank you very much, more power and God bless.



Respectfully yours,


RAFAEL S. ESTEBAN






SAMPLE 2




                         _______________________
                                      (Date)
 __________________________
__________________________
__________________________
__________________________


To Whom It May Concern:

Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation that I am leaving my position as Service Crew. I’ve come to my decision to quit on my present job because I have an opportunity to go abroad.

I have enjoyed working with everyone and have gained respect to the company. Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me.

Thank you and more power
 
Sincerely,


RAFAEL S. ESTEBAN



SAMPLE 3



_____________________________
_____________________________
_____________________________
_____________________________


Sir / Madam:

Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation that I am leaving my position as Assistant Cook effective February 7, 2012. I’ve come to my decision to quit on my present job due to opportunity to go abroad.

I have enjoyed working with everyone and have gained respect especially from you. Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me since the time you have interviewed me to join the organization. It is also a great pleasure to be involved in facing the challenges and building the teamwork within our organization.

I am kindly requesting from the management to accept my resignation and do the needful. If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.



Sincerely,


RAFAEL S. ESTEBAN



SAMPLE 4



25 March 2011


__________________________
Schools Division Superintendent
Division of Batangas
District of Alitagtag

Madam:

It is with deep regret that I am tendering my irrevocable resignation as T-III of Alitagtag Elementary School, Alitagtag District, effective April 30, 2011 because I have been fortunate to be accepted in the same position in Canada.

It has been a pleasure to serve my community during the past 14 years and I have profited from the system with the wealth of knowledge it gave me but I have to think for my family’s future.

Thank you for all the opportunities you gave me.


Very truly yours,

RAFAEL S. ESTEBAN
Teacher III
Employee No. 08172405



SAMPLE 5



November 12, 2010


TOTAL MARKETING, INC.
521 Boni Serrano Ave., Quezon City


MR. ANGELO EUGENIO
President


Dear Mr. Eugenio,

I hereby tender my resignation from the company effective November 30, 2010.

I would like to thank you for the experience of having worked for Total Marketing, Inc. a truly outstanding company.

I have always considered it an honor and privilege to be part of this company.



Sincerely,


REYNALDO V. PESIGAN JR.
Project Manager



SAMPLE 6



January 20, 2014

Ms. Anne Curtis
Branch Head
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Dear Ms. Curtis

            This letter is to notify you that I am resigning from Motortrade Nationwide Corporation as a secretary.  February 28 will be my last day of employment.

            I appreciate the professional development and growth from Motortrade Nationwide Corporation in particular, from you. Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move forward in my career.This wasn’t an easy decision, because I am grateful for the rewarding employment I’ve had with Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last 4 months. I have enjoyed my tenure with the company.

            Please contact me if I can make the transition process proceed more smoothly.

Yours respectfully,

Vhong Navarro












Previous Post Next Post