CERTIFICATION OF UNDER OATH (Sample)

CERTIFICATION OF UNDER OATH

            I, RAFAEL SALAZAR ESTEBAN, of legal age, Filipino, single and a resident of Leynes, Talisay, Batangas, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with, do herein depose and state:

2.      That the above business has been operating for several years under Tax Identification Number 143-017-024-000 NV and as far as I know, it has no unpaid tax due to the government;

3.      That I hereby certify and confirm that RAFJANZ LAKE RESORT is free from all tax liabilities due to the government;

4.      That I have executed this affidavit to attest to the truthfulness and veracity of all my foregoing to statement and for whatever legal intents and legitimate purpose it may serve.


IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ____ day of ______________________ at ______________________.



                                   
                                                                        RAFAEL SALAZAR ESTEBAN
                                                                                           Affiant


            SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ____ day of _____________________at ______________________________.



Doc. No. ______
Page No. ______
Book No.______
Series of 2022

 Note: All of information's like name, address and other sensitive information are not true and this is for example purposes only.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post