WAIVER FOR TREKKING

WAIVER
 
To Whom It May Concern:

  I, ______________________________ of ________________________, voluntarily signed and affix my signature below this instrument, purposely to waive my rights from any loss, damage of my personal properties/belongings or from any accidents that may arise or we may encounter or even loss of my/our lives on our trek or visit at Taal Volcano, for I am/we are well informed of all the foregoing and current activities of the volcano.

Further, the ______________________________ shall be freed from any compensation that I or we may incur in which the owner or representative of the resort jointly signed this waiver concurring for its content.




_____________________________________
Signature over the Printed Name of Tourist

Date: __________________



_____________________________________
Signature over the Printed Name of the
Resort Owner or Representative

Date: ___________________

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post