AFFIDAVIT OF NO EARNINGS OR NO INCOME

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES   )
PROVINCE OF BATANGAS         ) S.S.


AFFIDAVIT OF NO EARNINGS


     I, (NAME OF AFFIANT), of legal age, Filipino, with present address at ______________, Talisay, Batangas, after having been sworn to in accordance with law, hereby depose and state, that:

1. I am presently a resident of the above-stated-address;
2. I had been a voluntary member from October, 1994- December, 2009;
3. I declared that I have NO SOURCE OF INCOME being unemployed and with no business whatsoever since January 2010 up to the present.


IN TRUTH WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ____ day of April 2017 at Talisay, Batangas.



                                     (NAME OF AFFIANT)
                                         Affiant


     SUBSCRIBED and SWORN to before me this ____ of April affiant exhibiting her CTC No. 123456789 issued on January 03, 2017 at Talisay, Batangas.



                                           NOTARY PUBLIC

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post