MYPHONE MY28s HARD RESET SOLUTION



MYPHONE MY28s
HARD RESET SOLUTION

FUNCTION OF HARD RESET 
  • Wipe all data installed on your device;
  • Repair system error;
  • Removing forgotten password or passcode;
  • Removing PIN Code;
  • Removed gesture lock or pattern lock.
REMINDERS:
  •  Before you doing this HARD RESET make sure the battery was 50% storage or fully charged.
  • Backup your contacts, messages, etc. 
  • All applications installed into your device was all deleted after all.
  • Make it to your own risks.

KEYS:
"VOLUME DOWN KEYS" are the selecting key or scrolling key
"POWER BUTTON KEYS" is confirmed or OK button

 PROCEDURE:
  • Starts TURNING OFF the phone.
  • Press and hold the key "Power Button in 3 seconds"
  • When the phone starting power on, please release POWER BUTTON key except VOLUME UP BUTTON KEYS
  • RECOVERY MENU WILL DISPLAY, released all pressed keys:
    • Select >> WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET<<
    • Select >> YES <<
    • REBOOT SYSTEM NOW

8 Comments

  1. still looking for google account how to erase it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google account is not supported right now of any hard reset or programming.. This solution is individual or need bypass account thru server of

      Delete
    2. yes how do i/we remove a frp on my phone my28s dtv

      Delete
  2. Good day! Can somebody help me to solve my problem? I perform hard reset to my phone my28S but I forgot to backup .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ito pong myphone my28s ko ay nai-connect ko sa wifi pero di ako maka-access sa internet at iba pa tulad ng playstore. Pls ano po ang other option para maka-gamit ako ng internet. Nai-try ko na ung powerkey at volume up wala nman nanyari. Salamat po. Pls help..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ano pong gawin ko dahil failed siya sa factory reset??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My28s po ito sana may makatulong

      Delete
    2. Flashing na po kung di na kaya sa factory reset

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post