Example Resignation Letter as Accounting Assistant

 

Date: __________

 

Mr. Austine Esteban
Human Resource Officer
Club Balai Leonidas Resto Inc.
Brgy. Banga, Talisay Batangas

 

Mr. Esteban,

    Please accept this letter as my formal resignation from my position as Accounting Assistant immediately in Club Balai Leonida's Resto Inc. Effective today, I know this is unexpected but due to unforeseen situation I don’t think I can continue my work.

    This was not an easy decision to make, on my part. The past week have been very remarkable one. Since I have already adjusted with the environment and I’ve enjoyed working with all of you. It was also a wonderful experience to be with such an amazing and friendly co-worker.

    I cannot thank you enough for the opportunities Club Balai Leonidas Resto Inc. provided me for a short period of time. It is really hard for me to leave Club Balai Leonidas Resto Inc. because I already build a friendly environment with all of you and adjusted with my work responsibility but due to my health condition, I have no choice but to leave my position since the dermatologist friend of my sister advised me to stay at home for at least 2-3 weeks until I finished my medication and fully healed the rashes in my body. 2-3 weeks is a very long period of time for my responsibility and I don’t want to give you inconvenience.

    I sincerely apologize for this, as much as I wanted to stay but this is a mutual decision between me and my family because my condition. I hope you understand, Thank you so much.

 

 

 

 

Respectfully yours,

 

Michael Lorenz







Note: All of information's like name, address and other sensitive information are not true and this is for example purposes only.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post