INFORMATIVE SPEECH MY MOTHER MY HERO

MY MOTHER, MY HERO

            Good afternoon! To my dearest friends, classmates and to you Ms. Agnes. I’m here in front of all of you to discuss my informative speech title My Mother, My hero.

            Family is the most important thing in this world. We don’t choose our family. They are God’s gift to us, us we are to them. But not all families have a mother, father and children. Some families only have one parent making it a single parent household. Like me, I came from broken family since I was born. My mother is the only one who support and ensure all my needs especially, my education. She works abroad for eleven years so I grow up with my tita. It’s been so hard to grow up without a complete family but it is not the hindrance for who I am now. Since when I was a child I just focusing myself to study very hard to symbolizing how I appreciate what my mother did all the time.

            I’am very thankful and proud of having her as my mother. Last year she decided to going back here in the Philippines for good so I’m very happy because now I have many time to spend it together, to help to build my confidence and self-esteem. And now personally help and support one another, especially when problems arise. I’am a kind  of girl with an attitude of being “maldita” that’s why I’m not very close to my whole family but now as I grow and thinking as a matured I’ve tried to change it and make a better person now with my mother that always feel me full of love that’s why I’am very contented with her.

            In the family, father always plays an important role in it. The reason that he is so important is because he has to carry most of the burdens in the family but in my case  my mother plays his role. My mother is the most precious thing I have. The friends in the  future, but my mother will always be my mother. She where the  only one obligated to love me, from the rest of the world I had to earn  it. 

            Through this informative speech I want to grab this opportunity to say thank you so much Mama for all you’ve done  to me, I  love you so much my Mama. You are my hero.
Thank you!


Previous Post Next Post