APPLICATION LETTER FOR TEACHER


 
Date: _______________________


____________________________
School Division Superintendent


Thru: ______________________
School Principal


Madam:

This is to forward my application for any teaching position in your school. I am very pleased and interested to impart my knowledge, teaching experience and aspirations to touch lives and make a difference in order to achieve the holistic development of the learners.

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Elementary Education – Major in ______________. I am confident enough that I can contribute to the realization of producing morally upright and globally competitive Individuals.

I am looking forward to work with the people under your supervision and with this, rest assured of my highest competence and dedication to this noble task.



Thank you and More Power!



Sincerely yours,


_________________________





x---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x







Date: _________________________


________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________



Sir/Madam:

My strong determination to become an effective and efficient teacher can only be realized if you will consider me as an applicant in vacant position for teaching job, thus giving me a chance to be one of the teaching staff in your institution.

I graduated at ________________________________ Batangas City last __________________, ______ with a Degree of Bachelor of Elementary Education. The knowledge, skills and values I have learned in that institution together with my performance in _____________________________, _____________________________ are my guarantees that I can cope up the task of becoming a good teacher.

Enclosed is a copy of my resume where you can find more information about myself, and I am willing to attend a personal interview at your most convenient time and great concern for this matter will be highly appreciated.




Respectfully yours,


____________________________





x---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post